Majors: Catalogue of undergraduate programs 2017
Catalogue of undergraduate programs 2018 (To be renewed)
Duration: 4 years
Beginning: early September
Application deadline: Jun.15th of each year
- High school qualification or above with valid foreign passport.
- Those overseas applicants who were nationals of the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan must have held the valid foreign passport or certificate of nationality for at least four years, and over two years (nine-month actual residence in foreign countries within one year can be calculated as one year, subject to the entry and exit date) of the actual abroad residence record within the last four years.
- HSK-4 for programs of Chinese language department, HSK-5 for other programs.
1. Apply online
2. You can come to the International Students Office to apply if you are in Shanghai or mail all the above application documents to the International Students Office if you cannot come in person.
- Application form
- High school diploma and transcript ·The original one must be in Chinese or English with official stamps of the high school or authorized educational institute or notarized copy in notarized Chinese or English translation. * Graduating students should provide a certificate of impending graduation.
- HSK certificate (photocopy) with a passing score of 180 or above. HSK-4 for program English (for overseas students), for International College of Chinese Studies. HSK-5 for other majors.
- Passport (photocopy)
- 400RMB (80 USD) for application fee
- For applicants of School of design and Dept. of Fine Art must submit latest original art works. The application documents and application fee will not be returned no matter you are accepted or not.
Bank account information:
Account Name: EAST CHINA NORMAL UNIVERSITY
Account No.: 446872907745
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA SHANGHAI BRANCH
SWIFT Code.: BKCHCNBJ300
Address: 200 MID YINCHENG ROAD, PUDONG AREA, SHANGHAI, CHINA
Please indicate that the bill is for “Application Fee”and applicant’s passport name.
* Please do not wire via Alipay or other APP on mobile devices.
Add/Mailing Add: Room 253 International Students Office, Physics Building, East China Normal University
Zip code: 200062
Tel: +86-21-62232013 +86-21-62238353
Contact person: Sun Xiaoqian
The teaching material fee may vary according to the program.
Catalogue of undergraduate programs 2017
Catalogue of undergraduate programs 2018 (to be renewed)