a) A scanned copy of passport photo page;
b) A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests (within the two-year validity);
c) A reference letter by the head of the recommending institutions.
d) A certification of the highest education diploma (or proof of expected graduation) and an official transcript;
e) Applicants of the Scholarship for DTCSOL students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors or experts with equivalent professional and technical titles in relevant fields and a 3000-word personal statement in Chinese (including knowledge of the intended field of study and research proposal). Priority will be given to applicants who may provide a work contract with a teaching institution upon completing their studies in China or a proof to the same effect.
f) Applicants of the Scholarship for MTCSOL students are required to provide 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors. Priority will be given to applicants who may provide a work contract with a teaching institution upon completing their studies in China or a proof to the same effect.
* MTCSOL applicants should provide a short essay related to your research, about 1000 words.
* Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority) filled in English. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
* Non-criminal Certificate (notarized photocopy in English or Chinese).
1. Application documents sent by fax will not be accepted.
2. The application documents will not be returned no matter you are accepted or not.
Global Education Center, East China Normal University
Add: Room 253, Physics Building, 3663 Zhongshan Rd.(N.), Shanghai, 200062, China
Division of Test and Scholarships
+86-10-58595932 (Asia, Africa)
+86-10-58595999 (US, Canada)
+86-10-58595744 (South America, Oceania)
Room 253 International Students Office, Physics Building,
East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, China
Global Education Center
International Student Office