According to the regulations of Shanghai Entry & Exit Administration Bureau (SEEAB), international students who would like to apply for an internship off campus must register at the SEEAB and add notes to your residence permit. Please follow the registration procedures:
2. Get the GUIDANCE NOTE FOR INTERNSHIP EMPLOYERS and have your employers confirmed and sign for it.
3. Submit the above Guidance Note to ISO, and your information of internship will be sent to SEEAB after confirmation.
4. Get the copy of CERTIFICATION FOR INTERNSHIP OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS and a CERTIFYING LETTER from ISO after 7 working days.
5. Take your passport, copy of CERTIFICATION FOR INTERNSHIP, CERTIFYING LETTER and Temporary Residence Registration Form to apply for adding notes to residence permit at SEEAB.
1. You can add notes of internship when you apply for the residence permit, please take the other documents required for residence permit as well to SEEAB.
2. You need to pay 400RMB per time for adding the notes of internship, if you apply for residence permit and add the notes at a time, you only need to pay the fees for residence permit.
3. International student should not start your internship till you finish the registration procedures of adding notes to residence permit.
4. The NOTICE ON REGISTERATION FOR INTERNSHIP OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS is applied from April 1st 2015, please apply to add notes to residence permit if you are going to do an internship off campus.