Registered degree students in grade two or above;
No suspension, retaining or extension of your student’s status;
Those who haven’t obtained any scholarships from governments of China or your home country
The students (including scholarship and self-financed students) who have made outstanding contribution in the fields of academic learning, sports, arts, cultural exchange, charity, etc.
Rewarding Amount: 5000RMB
Note: The number of this type’s scholarship students depends on the total number of the international students of the year.
1. Application form (download here http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn)
2. Transcript of last year (if you are visiting student, transcript of last semester is required instead.)
3. Recommendation letter from your school
4. Other relevant materials which can be served as certification of your outstanding performance or special contribution
Note: Please refer to the latest “Notice of Application for ECNU Scholarships” posted on International Students Office’s website every year for final and precise information.
1. The students submit the required application documents to the school.
2. The school transfers the documents to International Students Office after preliminary evaluation.
3. Official review meeting will be organized by the university to select out the most qualified students. The International Students Office will post the award list on the website for one week.
4. Students receive the “Notification Letter of Scholarship”.
5. Award Ceremony will be held.
You can apply in late October every year and please check our website regularly for updates of any changes.
POC: Sun Qi
Office: Rm. 253, Physics Building, International Students Office, East China Normal University, Zhongbei Campus.
Room 253 International Students Office, Physics Building,
East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, China
Global Education Center
International Student Office