ECNU set up the “Excellent Freshman Scholarship” for the first time to encourage outstanding overseas students pursuing their bachelor degree in East China Normal University.
1.Those who graduate from high school or above with valid foreign passport.
2. Only open to full-time undergraduate program applicants.
Applicant should have obtained HSK-5 certificate with the score of 180 above.
Excellent high school performance is a must.
The winner of all major competitions in China or abroad is preferred.
Applicant should not enjoy any other type of scholarship or fellowship at the same time.
University will provide the scholarship winners living allowance of 2500RMB/month for 12 months of the first academic year.
This scholarship does not provide exemptions from tuitions.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely.
1. Submit your online application on http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn.
2. High school diploma and transcript
The original one must be in Chinese or English with official stamps of the high school or authorized educational institute or notarized copy in notarized Chinese or English translation.
Graduating students should provide an official proof of graduation for the time being.
3. HSK certificate (photocopy)
4. The winner of all major competitions in China or abroad should submit the certificate or copy of the award.
5. Passport (photocopy)
6. Study plan and personal statement
7. Non-criminal Certificate (notarized photocopy in English or Chinese)
8. Effective Health Certificate(within 6 months)
9. Application fee 800RMB( pay online)
May 15, 2022
International Students Office, ECNU
Room 253, Physics Building, East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, 200062, China
Room 253 International Students Office, Physics Building,
East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, China
Global Education Center
International Student Office