In the 2018/2019 academic year, the "Chinese Government outstanding international students scholarship" selection has begun:
Limited to 4 students（Self-financed undergraduate students）
Qualified Reward Applicants:
Registered ECNU undergraduate students in grade two or above (self-financed students only);
Undergraduate: one-time reward RMB 18,000 Yuan/person
Limited to 3 students（undergraduate students and post-graduate students）
Qualified Reward Applicants:
Registered ECNU degree students in grade two or above (including scholarship and self-financed students);
Undergraduate: one-time RMB 18,000 Yuan/person
Post-graduate: one-time RMB 30,000 Yuan/person.
Friendly attitude towards China and excellent performance in China.
Law-abiding, physically and mentally healthy, all-round development. No in-school punishment was received during the school period.
Excellent academic performance, with strong learning and research capabilities. Have not failed in any required courses or optional courses.
Actively participate in social practice activities on campus or off-campus; make efforts to broadcast the Chinese Culture and Chinese & Foreign Culture exchanges; contribute to the Public welfare Affairs. Those who have outstanding performances are preferred.
Under the same conditions, families with difficult economic conditions are preferred.
1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
Online application: Please click http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and create an account, filled out the application form and upload the required document.
The agency No. of ECNU is 10269
The program category should be Type C
The study period should be 2018.9.1-2019.7.15
Click the SUBMIT to generate the application form, which should be downloaded and printed out. Submit all the required documents with the application form to ISO.
2) 2017-2018 School Report Card (generated by the educational system and stamped with official seal);
3) Recommendation letter from applicant’s department;
4) Essay: My story of studying in China, no less than 800 words;
5) Other supporting materials: Research papers, award-winning certificate or certification materials (photocopy) of cultural and social activities.
In addition to providing the above materials, open-ended applicants are required to provide the following materials:
1. The article's retrieval certificate, the employment notice (other papers that are not as supporting materials reported) or participate in the publication of a monograph (proof material).
2. For all types of state-level, provincial and municipal competitions. A copy of the winning certificate or patent certificate.
3. A certificate of student cadres or associations.
May 30, 2018
5.23-5.30 Students Submit application
5.31-6. 1 School Comprehensive review recommendation
6.1-6. 8 School publicity and report to CSC
Zhongshan North Road Campus:
Ms. Ariel Sun
Physical Building 253 International Student Office
Ms. Li Chunling
Postgraduate Dorm 14, Room 101
Room 253 International Students Office, Physics Building,
East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, China
Global Education Center
International Student Office