Asia Europe Business School is co-foundedby East China Normal University (top 15 universities in Mainland China) and emlyon business school (No.2 business school in France, top 20 in Europe), located in Shanghai, the most vibrant Asian metropolis, AEBS is the unique business school that crafts cross-disciplinary talents. AEBS has the ambition to build entrepreneurs and cross-disciplinary talents around the Belt and Road, combining Eastern and Western wisdom, best management practices, and a high level of social responsibility.
Developed to train global entrepreneurs, AEBS will combine the excellence of ECNU in the humanities and social sciences with emlyon business school’s excellence in entrepreneurial management and innovation. By 2020, the school is expected to have students in various programs: bachelor, master, MBA, Ph.D,etc.
* Double degree from one top French business school and one leading Chinese university
* Global experience: with an enriching and vibrant experience in China and France
* Double language competency: speaking fluent Chinese and English, and some French, will give you a distinctive edge.
* Triple international accreditation: AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA (top 1% of world business schools)
* A range of specializations: international business, finance, luxury management, marketing, and more… giving early insight into career prospects
* A tradition of teaching innovation: digital and blended learning, project-based learning
* High employability: various internships opportunities in China and France
|Program||Master Program in International Business
(Global Management and China Studies)
|Duration||2 years ( one semester in France is required for double degrees)|
|Language||Taught in English（IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent）|
Including one semester in France
Master of International Business – East China Normal University
Msc in Management – emlyon business school (Grande Ecole Program)
* For international students in non-Chinese language taught programs, they MUST pass HSK-3 (≥180) or pass the "International Chinese Proficiency Standard Test" arranged by the university before graduation.
**ECNU single degree (English-taught) is available since 2021 intake
Complete AEBS application form. (please contact Cindy Zhang by firstname.lastname@example.org for the form)
Email application supported documents together with the application form.
b) Personal statement and study plan (maximum 2 pages)
c) Official diploma or degree* (graduating students should provide an official proof of graduation for the time being, and present the official diploma or degree by September 1.)
d) Official transcript related*
e) English tests* for non-native English speaking students: TOEFL iBT or IELTS
f) A passport photo
g) Photo copy of passport
h) Proof of remittance of application fee: 800RMB (or 120USD)
A face-to-face interview or a Skype interview will be arranged after application finished.
*Early application to reserve a place with a Conditional Offer is acceptable. Official diploma or degree, transcript and English test report could be submitted later before September 1.
Note: early applications are encouraged, as offers of admission and scholarship will be made on a first-come basis to qualified candidates.
AEBS’s Career Development Center (CDC) provides personalized consulting and placement assistance, powered by its strong relationship with local and multinational companies, and through its powerful alumni network. Highly valuable service includes: career mentors, career coaching, career consulting day, company visits, summer internship programs, employer presentations, job postings.
Asia Europe Business School, ECNU
E-mail: Cindy ZHANG (email@example.com)
Global Education Center, ECNU
Tel: (+86-) 62232013
Email: Cassie ZHU (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Room 253 International Students Office, Physics Building,
East China Normal University, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, China
Global Education Center
International Student Office