Education Abroad Program Assistant
Shanghai Study Center, University of California Education Abroad Program
In operation since 2006, each year the UC Shanghai Study Center at Fudan University assists over 100
University of California students to attend Fudan University, and East China Normal University.
Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary Range: 5,500-6,250 RMB per month
Location: Fudan University 上海市杨浦区邯郸路复旦大学
Recruitment closes: February 8, 2013
Open To: Chinese Citizens only 限于中华人民共和国公民
The Shanghai Study Center of the University of California Education Abroad Program needs a personable,
enthusiastic individual with strong organizational skills to provide administrative support. The ideal candidate
must have initiative, good clerical skills, and the capacity to work effectively with students, university staff
and other professional staff. Experience in student affairs and/or study abroad preferred.
· Fluent in speaking and writing English and Chinese
· Proven customer service skills
· Basic office skills and experience
· Familiar with the city of Shanghai, including culture, shopping, and public transportation
· Knowledge of American and Chinese higher education
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Willing and able to work occasional evenings and weekends
· Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent combination of experience/training
· At least one year of administrative /student affairs experience in a university
· Experience planning events such as student orientations
· Experience of studying or living abroad
· Knowledge of QuickBooks
We offer competitive salary and full benefits.
Before MARCH 15, 2013, email a cover letter and resume in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org,
with email subject line: ASSISTANT your name in pinyin. (please update email for submitting applications).