COMPANY: ISA Association of Global Universities (AGU)
Job Description: Asia Regional Coordinator
To facilitate the growth of AGU in Asia and to provide support in management, operations,
and business development.
Business Development and Administration
· Creates and implements plan to establish legality as a WFOE recruitment agency in China.
· Formulates, communicates and implements an effective strategy for recruitment in China.
· Directs and motivates Asia Academic Consultants to meet goals and generate leads.
· Facilitates weekly group and individual meetings with Asia Academic Consultants to train staff,
identify and resolve obstacles and manage projects to contribute to growth of AGU.
· Participates in weekly meetings with AGU management.
· Remains current on trends in international student mobility and international higher education.
· Identifies and pursues recruitment opportunities through strategic partnerships with high schools,
universities, language schools, and governmental organizations, recruitment fairs and other events.
· Identifies and pursues agreements with ideal AGU member universities in Asia.
· Supports the Director in maintaining relations with AGU member universities in Asia.
Recruitment and Marketing
· Establishes relationships with government and funding organizations, universities, and other
institutions to receive approval for AGU programs and increase Chinese enrollments.
· Promotes member universities and AGU programs at recruitment events and international education
functions as needed, traveling as necessary.
· Contributes to and supports AGU’s marketing efforts as needed, including social media,
web maintenance, content development, print marketing plans, etc.
· Cultivates and manages recruitment partnerships throughout Asia to increase international presence,
student numbers, and reach throughout the region.
· Identifies recruitment opportunities, both traditional and unconventional. Compiles information on
each event including cost, dates, participants, competitors, anticipated return, etc.
Works with Director to outline an annual recruitment plan for the region.
· Counsels prospective students on opportunities at member and non-member universities.
· Counsels prospective students on AGU programs and benefits.
· Responds to student inquiries promptly and professionally to advise prospective students on every
aspect of short-term and full degree program opportunities and AGU support services.
· Record all communications in the appropriate database, and assist AGU team in recording their
communications as necessary.
· Provides admissions support by determining eligibility, maintaining frequent contact with students,
communicating procedures and deadlines and continually reviewing documents.
Additional duties and regions may be assigned.
Please send your CV to
Amy Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers: 021-62235487 86-15021799072