During the 22nd Shanghai Fashion Week, China Association for International Education and Donghua University will co-host the 1st International Student Fashion Design Competition. We sincerely invite international students in China to rewrite the "silk road" through fashion art.
The theme of this competition is “silk road dream”. Competitors should use "Chinese elements" and the "silk road" as the main principles for innovation, design a set of clothes and demonstrate them on real models.
International students in China without limitation of majors or grades
1. Registration and Submission Deadline: February 29, 2016
Competitors of ECNU could submit the art works to the International Students Office and get recommendations from ECNU to the committee. Competitors can participate individually or as a team of 2 competitors. Submission should be made in the PPT form, including the name of the work, sources of inspiration, design rendering of the series (3 styles per competitor, 6 styles per team), sketch, fabric and work description. Each PPT should be A3 size with image resolution of no less than 300 dpi. Please copy your PPT to a CD and send it as well as the fabric samples to the official address.
2. Finalist Evaluation and Release: March 14, 2016
1. The submission is limited to only one competition. Any plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
2. The competition committee provides the material cost for each preliminary finalist. Standard: CNY 2500 (3 styles), CNY 3000 (6 styles)
3. The competition committee is not responsible for the copyright protection of the entries. Competitors will take the responsibility of the intellectual property related issues.
4. Competition hosts and sponsors have the right to use entries and competitor portraits without compensation for promotional activities or commercial purposes.
5. Competitors may contact the committee for the PowerPoint template.
Address: Mr. Shen, Room 257 of Physics Building, East China Normal University, No. 3663 Zhongshan(N) Road, Shanghai